Sunday, May 3, 2009

I had a dream last night

that was really strange (go figure). I was sitting in my living room watching TV at night and the wind was gusting and blowing extremely hard outside–Thinking about it now the last time I actually was able to watch TV in my living room I remember a particularly frightening time when I was little and it was storming outside and the wind was incredibly loud and scary and I was sitting on the couch with my mom and literally thought I was going to die—and I remember not being afraid. I was sitting with one of my cats that died about two years ago and he was talking to me. Also I was taking some medicine in the form of cocaine popsicles..and I got up to get one out of the freezer and my cat told me he wanted to go outside..so I let him outside. I walked around my house some more and then thought my cat wanted to come back inside so I walked to the door to look out and it was just completely dark. I saw glowing eyes that I assumed were his so I turned on the flood light that illuminates our back yard at night..only to find that they were the eyes of this giant deer-like monster that was running up towards my back porch from the woods and I was so afraid I couldn’t even move until it was about to jump through the back door when I ducked down and hid and shut my eyes really tight. And then I woke up and could not move I was so terrified. This is the first dream I’ve had in a while that I could remember everything really well, too..

This is what I got:
To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing, but are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings

To dream of strong or gusty winds, represents turmoil and trouble in your life. You are experiencing much stress in some waking situation.

To dream that you are taking medicine, represents a period of emotional and/or spiritual healing. It also indicates that the troubles you are experiencing are only temporary. Things will work out in the long run.

To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you.

To dream that you are scared, indicates that you are experiencing self-doubt and feelings of incompetence in your waking life. You may be feeling a lack of control. Perhaps you are having second thoughts about a decision you have made. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you are angry about in your waking life

1 comment:

ChrisP said...

..."Stand up for what you believe in-even if it means standing alone."

~DREAM BIG~