Thursday, April 23, 2009

not again....

So I thought I wasn't that drunk last night and it was just going to be an enjoyable night out with Courtney..but who am I kidding?

I woke up to "..I'm going to soccer practice, do you need a ride?" Wait, really? Luckily, Sara texted me just saying, "Hahaha, do you want me to come get you?" She already knew..so obviously I'm like OMGYESPLEASE. And I was in such a rush to get outta there that I walked right by my purse(and the dude who passed out on the couch with the TV still on) and thus had to go back and get it. Biggest FML ever. It's cool though, it happens..maybe more than I'd like it to..but oh well. Hopefully my credit card comes in the mail today.

Oh, how awesome is the line-up for Lollapalooza? Everyone go.
Lawl-a-palooooozuh



<3

No comments: